Jewish Community Center
333 S. 132nd
Tournament Dates: January 4-6
REGISTRATIONS DUE: December 21
REGISTRATION FEES: $140
Lynette Brannen, JCC Director of Athletics, firstname.lastname@example.org | (402) 590-2144
Jonathan Crossley, Assistant Director of Athletics/Basketball Coordinator, email@example.com | (402) 590-2141
Mason Winkler, Sports Associate / Basketball Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org | (402) 590-2142
National Federation Rules will apply with the following exceptions:
• A game will consist of two 20-minute halves with a running clock. The clock will stop on all dead balls in the last minute of the second half, unless one of the teams has a 10-point or greater lead, then the clock will continue to run. There will be one overtime period of 3 minutes, if needed. The clock will stop in the final minute of the OT period. If the score is still tied - the first team to score in the second overtime is declared the winner. Halftime length: Three minutes.
• 3 time-outs per game. There will be one time-out for each team if overtime occurs.
• Free throw restriction: players may enter the lane upon release of the free throw shot.
• Free throws: On the 7th foul of a half, a team will shoot 1-and-1. On the 10th foul, a team will shoot 2 shots.
• FULL COURT PRESS: In 4th-8th grade divisions, teams may press up to a 15-point lead. NO FULL COURT PRESS ALLOWED in 3rd grade divisions.
• RIM HEIGHT: All divisions will play at 10 feet.
• BALL SIZE: 3rd grade divisions will use 27.5” junior size, 4th-7th will use 28.5” women’s size, 8th grade will use 29.5” full size.
• Each team will be responsible to supply one person to assist at the score table.
• A team must wear uniforms that match and have the appropriate numbers clearly displayed.
Non-compliance = Technical Foul.
• Shorts must be pulled up over hips, shirts must be tucked in, no jewelry of any kind.
• No complaints about the officials are allowed. No badgering/mocking of the officials is allowed during the game. Do not “help” the officials with their calls (this is inappropriate behavior).
1. Head to Head
2. Point Differential up to 15 points per game
3. Points Allowed
Winter Weather Policy
If we are to cancel games, we will give two hours notice to the coaches. For example, if we are going to cancel 12:30pm games, we will make the decision and communicate it by 10:30am. The coaches will be emailed and called. You may also call the JCC membership desk at (402)334-6426 to get the most up to date information.