Jewish Community Center
333 S. 132nd
TOURNAMENT DATES: March 9-10
REGISTRATIONS DUE: February 25
REGISTRATION FEES: $130
Lynette Brannen, JCC Director of Athletics, email@example.com | (402) 590-2144
Jonathan Crossley, Assistant Director of Athletics/Basketball Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org | (402) 590-2141
Mason Winkler, Sports Associate / Basketball Coach, email@example.com | (402) 590-2142
• Teams will be given color wrist bands to help with man-to-man defense.
• Boys and/or Girls Divisions (Teams may be Co-Rec)
• Multiple divisions of competition (Based on registrations)
• GAME: The game will be played 4 vs. 4 on a full court. Players should be rotated equally.
• BASKETBALL SIZE: 27.5 (Junior) Size Basketball
• GOAL HEIGHT: 8 feet
• COURT SIZE: Full Court
• GAME CLOCK: Games will be divided into four 8-minute quarters. Substitutions will only be allowed at the four minute mark of each period. The clock will run continuously except on injuries, substitutions and at the official’s discretion. Halftime length: 3 minutes.
WINTER WEATHER POLICY: If we are to cancel games, we will give two hours’ notice to the coaches. For example, if we are going to cancel 12:30pm games, we will make the decision and communicate it by 10:30am. The coaches will be emailed and called. You may also call the JCC membership desk at 402-334-6426 to get the most up to date information.